> Side Dishes
> Cheesy Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Because brussels sprouts CAN be good!
- 24 oz (700 g) brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half lengthways
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (1 tablespoon)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (or provolone)
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
Arrange sprouts on baking sheet in a single layer. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together olive oil, melted butter, garlic, salt and pepper. Drizzle the oil/butter mixture over the brussels sprouts and toss to evenly coat.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until vibrant and just fork tender.
Remove from oven and top with the cheese. Return to oven and broil (or grill) until the cheese melts and becomes golden (about 4-5 minutes). Adjust salt and pepper, if needed. Serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?