GINGER-SOY GLAZED HADDOCK
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
These baked haddock fillets are bathed in a marinade of fresh ginger and soy, all accented with lemon and chopped fresh parsley. Make this healthy haddock recipe today!
- 2 haddock fillets about 1 lb. total
- ¾ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 chunk of fresh ginger approximately 1″x2″, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup finely diced white onion
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine ingredients for marinade in small mixing bowl.
Arrange haddock in 2 inch deep dish and pour marinade over fish, turning fillets to ensure they are well soaked.
Cover dish and refrigerate. Allow to marinade for 1 hour, longer for fuller flavor.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Bake fish in marinade for 25 minutes, or until cooked throughout and tender and flaky.
Serve haddock on warm plates, spoon juices from pan over each serving.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?