> Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
Dessert for breakfast? Yes, please!
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 2–3 Tbsp. fresh blueberries
- 1–2 Tbsp. chopped pecans or sliced almonds
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. cinnamon or chai spice
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, syrup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1-2 Tbsp. blueberries, and 1/8 tsp. cinnamon. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional cinnamon, syrup, or milk as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk, if needed, then top with remaining blueberries. Feel free to add extras like granola, sliced almonds, or a drizzle of almond or peanut butter!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?