Brussels Sprout & Fingerling Potato Hash
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
This savory fingerling potato and brussel sprout hash is all dressed up for the holidays!
- 4 slices pancetta cooked till crispy and chopped (vegetarians skip this step...it's still delicious!)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil butter or ghee
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 6 shallots peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 lb small Brussels Sprouts cut into halves or quarters (depending on size)
- 1/3 lb fingerling potatoes about ten thinly sliced
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- fresh pomegranate seeds when in season
Place pan on medium-high heat. Add pancetta, cook till crispy, set on paper towels, and set aside. Add butter to the pan with pancetta fat. When melted add red peppers.
Saute for five minutes, stirring frequently.
Add brussels sprouts, potatoes, and shallots.
Cook for approx 20 minutes or until veggies are cooked with brown edges.
Chop pancetta and add to pan. Stir.
Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste. (you won't need much salt if you used pancetta)
Place on a platter and garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?