Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries with No-Bake Filling
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
A sweet and creamy treat, perfect for any occasion! These Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries are as delicious as they are impressive.
4 ounces cream cheese softened
4 ounces heavy cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 Tablespoons Sweetener Use preferred sweetener that equals about 2 Tablespoons of sugar.
2 pints strawberries washed, dried with greens removed
mini chocolate chips or sprinkles (optional)
1. Cream the cream cheese and sweetener in a glass bowl. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream to the bowl.
2. Whip with electric beaters just until the mixture is thick and creamy and peaks start to form, about 2 minutes.
3. Store cheesecake mixture in the refrigerator while preparing strawberries.
4. Cut a thin slice off the bottoms of the strawberries where the stem was so they will sit nicely on a plate.
5. Use a knife to cut deep slits in the top of each strawberry in the shape of an "x" being careful not to cut all the way through.
6. Fill a pastry bag or plastic bag with the cream cheese filling. Squeeze the filling to the corner of the bag and nip off the corner.
7. Gently spread the strawberries open and pipe the filling into the center of each strawberry.
8. Top strawberries with sprinkles or mini chocolate chips, if desired.
9. Keep refrigerated until ready to enjoy.
No public reviews yet! Will you be the first?