1 1/2 cups fresh rhubarb, 1/2 inch pieces
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 to 2 tablespoons milk
1) Combine rhubarb, strawberries and lemon juice in 2-quart saucepan. Cover; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally,8-12 minutes or until fruit is tender.
2) Combine 1/2 cup sugar and cornstarch in bowl. Stir into fruit mixture. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until mixture comes to a boil. Continue boiling 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside.
3) Heat oven to 350°F.
4) Combine all crust ingredients in bowl. Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
5) Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Spread filling over crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely.
6) Combine all drizzle ingredients in bowl. Drizzle over cooled bars. Cut into bars.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?