> Drinks and Cocktails
> Cucumber Cooler Cocktail
Kick off summer with this refreshing and light drink!
- 1 1/2 oz gin (1 1/2 oz equals 3 Tbsp)
- 4-6 slices cucumber
- 1/4 medium lime (sliced)
- 4 oz tonic water
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp sugar (optional)
- Add mint, lime, gin, and sugar (if using) to shaker and muddle.
- Add cucumber slices to shaker and shake vigorously.
- Pour mixture over glass filled with ice and top with tonic water.
- Stir, let set for a few minutes for the flavors to enhance and enjoy.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?