Baby Broccoli Tacos
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Roasted baby broccoli tacos with feta cheese. A delicious, healthy vegetarian taco that will amaze you!
- 12oz baby broccoli
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 avocado
- 3.5 oz of crumbled feta cheese
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 Corn tortillas
- Pre-heat the oven to 390F.
- Prepare your baby broccoli. Trim off the harder part of the stems at the bottom, and arrange on a tray that has been brushed with oil. Sprinkle the garlic, cumin and smoked paprika over the broccoli. Add salt and pepper to taste. Then spray or drizzle with another coat of oil. Use a spatula to mix everything together and ensure the broccoli is all coated with the seasonings and oil.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes total. Halfway through, remove from the oven and flip the broccoli over with a spatula. Scatter the pumpkin seeds on top before returning to the oven.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle the lime juice over the broccoli. Mix around with the spatula to get all of the florets coated in the juice before emptying them into a bowl to serve.
- Assemble your tacos! Put a few broccoli florets on each tortilla and top with feta cheese, avocado and tomato. Add an additional squeeze of lime if desired.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?