> Main Dishes
> Balsamic Peach Chicken
This one-pan chicken is simple to make and absolutely delicious!
- 1 1/2 lb chicken thighs, bone in
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (omit for whole30)
- 2 peaches, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and set aside a large oven safe skillet.
- Pat down the chicken thighs and season well with salt and pepper.
- Heat the avocado oil in the skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the chicken thighs to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side to lightly crisp. Set aside.
- Reduce the heat to medium and saute the garlic for 2-3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken broth, balsamic vinegar, and honey, stir to combine. Heat until the mixture reaches a low simmer.
- Add the sliced peaches to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes to lightly soften.
- Add the chicken thighs back to the pan and spoon the liquid over top.
- Transfer to the oven and allow to cook for 18-20 minutes uncovered. The internal temperature of the chicken thighs should read 165 F.
- Serve with fresh chopped basil.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?