A summer favorite but with all veggies! These Grilled Vegetable Kabobs are a guaranteed hit at your next barbecue.
- 1 red onion
- 3 bell peppers (try out different color combinations!)
- 1 small zucchini
- 8 oz crimini mushrooms
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to 375 to 450 degrees.
2. Chop the onion and bell peppers into large pieces. Slice the zucchini into 1/4-inch rounds. Then, put your veggies in a bowl with your tomatoes and mushrooms and toss with the olive oil, spices, and salt.
3. Skewer the vegetables and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place your skewers directly onto the grill, then cook for 10-12 minutes.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?