> Main Dishes
> Roasted Salmon with Potatoes and Green Beans
- 12 ounces small Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 plum tomatoes, cut into half inch pieces
- 8 ounces green beans
- 1 1/4 pound skinless salmon, cut into four pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- Heat oven to 450°F. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil and 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Arrange in an even layer and roast for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, toss shallot with lemon juice and 1⁄4 tsp each salt and pepper, then toss with tomatoes; set aside.
- On a second rimmed baking sheet, toss green beans with remaining oil and 1⁄4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Season salmon with 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper and nestle among green beans. Place sheet pan in oven with potatoes and continue roasting until salmon is opaque throughout and potatoes are golden brown and tender, 10 to 12 minutes more.
- Serve salmon with green beans and potatoes. Fold basil into tomato mixture and serve over salmon.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?