> Roasted Potato and Acorn Squash Winter Salad
Fresh winter salad made with oven roasted veggies for a perfect winter blend.
2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 acorn squash, halved lengthwise, seeded, and cut into 3/4 slices
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon hot sauce, chipotle recommend
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 garlic clove, minced
1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and cubed
crumbled feta or queso fresco
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place sweet potatoes and acorn squash on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and roast in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until squash and potatoes are tender and golden.
- Whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, maple syrup, honey, vinegar and garlic. Set aside.
- Once the squash and sweet potatoes have had a few minutes to cool, arrange on platter and drizzle with dressing.
- Top with avocado, pomegranate seeds and crumbled feta. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?