Stir-Fried Pea Shoots
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Tender-crisp stir fried pea shoots
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 lbs young pea shoots
- 1⁄4 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Rinse the pea shoots thoroughly in cold water twice, lightly drain.
- In a large wok or skillet over high heat, heat oils add ginger, garlic and sugar. Toss and add shoots, soy, & oyster sauce.
- Stir-fry for two to three minutes, or until the leaves soften and are tender. Remove shoots leaving the liquid in pan. Place shoots on serving dish. Reduce the remaining liquid by 1/2. Pour over shoots and serve immediately.
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?