Summer Veggie Quesadillas
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
You can never go wrong with a quesadilla stuffed with fresh veggies and cheese! Here's our favorite take on the classic Summer Vegetable Quesadillas, perfect as a lunch or snack!
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 summer squash, cut lengthwise
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-in thick rounds
- 1 Portobello mushroom, cut into 1/2-in pieces
- 1/2 bunch of asparagus
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Olive oil as needed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4-6 tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups colby jack cheese, shredded
1. Heat your pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Clean and cut your vegetables and place them in the pan. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Remove your vegetables from the pan as they finish cooking. You'll know they're done when they're tender. Then, cut them into bite-size pieces.
4. Reheat your pan with more olive oil. Place a tortilla in the pan and layer on cheese, vegetables, and cilantro on half of the tortilla. Then, fold over the tortilla and let it cook for 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
5. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Then, slice and serve with guacamole, salsa, and/or sour cream. Enjoy!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?