Easy Cranberry Brie Bites
0 made it | 0 reviews | 0 photos
Cranberry Brie Bites are a super easy but beautiful appetizer. Made with crescent roll dough, brie, cranberry sauce, and a sprig of rosemary!
- all-purpose flour, for dusting the dough and cutting board
- 1 (8 oz) tube crescent dough
- 1 (8 oz) wheel of brie cheese
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (not jellied)
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- toasted walnuts or pecans (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°f degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread a little flour out onto your counter. Then roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Cut crescent roll dough into 24 equal-sized squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough squares. Top with a generous spoonful of cranberry sauce, a little sprig of rosemary, and some of your toasted nuts if you desire.
Bake until the crescent dough is a light golden brown (about 15 minutes). Then serve warm!
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?