Smoothies are a quick and easy way to get your daily dose of fruits and veggies. This banana kiwi smoothie recipe also includes avocado and spinach, making it extra creamy and extra tasty!
- 1 cup dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1 small sliced frozen banana
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup lightly packed baby spinach
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 to 2 tablespoons nut or seed butter
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend at high speed until very smooth, 30 to 60 seconds. Serve immediately
No reviews yet! Will you be the first?